lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2018

FIRST DAY

After having met my landlady last Friday, today I've started the course. I've met my colleagues and surprisingly  M. Salud and I have been the only Spanish teachers in the group.馃槂 There are people from Italy, Hungary, Swedish and Germany.

The first lesson has been devoted to Language Development. We have started with an activity related to expand our vocabulary range. We had a list of expressions and we had to match them with the suitable pictures. I have found it very useful. After that activity, we have seen some examples of word formation.

For the second part of the morning we' ve had a different teacher and the lesson has focused on British Culture. The first activity aimed at both improving our fluency and getting to know each other better. We have asked each other questions. For me, that has been a predictable activity that students don' t like much  or it is quite difficult that they take part in it. Then we have done the most interesting activity for me. We had to complete an a-z list with words related to British culture knowing only the first letter and a picture which had to do with it. I think it is an activity that my students could engage in.



 In the afternoon session, we have gone on a guided  bus tour in Scarborough. The guide has given us interesting information about several landmarks of the town as well as some  witty comments, which we' ve really appreciated. We have seen stunning views from the cliff that I will never forget.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario